Yesterday, after the Unnao rape victim was set on fire by her culprits, she was airlifted from Lucknow to Delhi for her treatment. As per the information, the victim received 90% burns due to which she was immediately referred to Delhi and was admitted at Safdarjung Hospital for treatment. Today, the doctors said that the victim is in a very serious condition and anything can happen. The victim is now on a ventilator, they confirmed.
Dr Sunil Gupta, Medical Superintendent of Safdarjung Hospital,Delhi: The victim(woman who was set ablaze in Unnao,UP and was later airlifted to Delhi yesterday) is in very serious condition. There are minimal chances of survival. Now, we have put her on ventilator.
— ANI (@ANI) December 6, 2019
The doctor said: “We have set up a dedicated ICU room for the patient. A team of doctors are consistently monitoring her health condition.”
Talking about the accused, all the five accused involved in setting the victim on fire were arrested within hours of the crime.
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive