Team India’s Super Fan Charulata Patel who caught the attention during one of the matches has left the world at the age of 87. On January 13, 2020, the super fan took her last breath around 5:30 pm. As the news spread, BCCI and Rohit Sharma tweeted and expressed their condolences.
#TeamIndia's Superfan Charulata Patel ji will always remain in our hearts and her passion for the game will keep motivating us.
May her soul rest in peace pic.twitter.com/WUTQPWCpJR
— BCCI (@BCCI) January 16, 2020
RIP Charulata Patel Ji 🙏.. Will always remember your passion for the game. Thank you for your unconditional love and support. ❤ https://t.co/cagXV0ghW4
— Shikhar Dhawan (@SDhawan25) January 16, 2020
Truly Charulata Patel’s passion and love for the game helped the players and kept them motivated. May her soul rest in peace!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai