The former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly is set to become BCCI President and everyone is jumping with joy. Ganguly was unanimously voted by the BCCI members.
Commenting on the same, Sourav Ganguly says his focus will be on domestic players and he will also focus on Ranji Trophy. He further added that his first priority was to look after first-class players and the cricketer’s financial interest as well.
Sourav added that he is very happy with the appointment and its the time when the name of BCCI has got hampered. It’s a great opportunity for him to do something. It’s a big powerhouse and also a challenge.
Sourav Ganguly made his debut in international cricket in the year 1992 at a young age of 20. Ganguly is affectionately called as ‘Dada’ by millions of his fans. He has also worked as an Indian Cricket Commentator. Ganguly is regarded as one of the most successful batsmen of all times and also One of India’s most successful modern captains. Apart from this, currently Sourav is one of the four members of the governing council of Indian Premier League.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai