Taking forward the Ghar Ghar Rozgar Mission of the Punjab government and under the guidance of Deputy Commissioner Ludhiana Mr. Pradeep Kumar Agrawal and DBEE CEO Mrs. Neeru Katyal Gupta, the District Bureau of Employment and Enterprises (DBEE), today organized a seminar on “Career Opportunities after B.ED” at Doraha College of Education, Doraha, near here. A total of 45 students participated in this seminar.
DBEE Deputy CEO Mr Navdeep Singh informed that the students were made aware about the Ghar Ghar Rozgar Mission, study option after Bachelor of Education, facilities of DBEE, job placement opportunities provided by DBEE, competitive exams preparation for SSC, railways, bank PO and other exams, free coaching classes at DBEE for private and government jobs.
Dr. Nidhi Singhi, Career Counsellor and Dr. Sawhney, Principal of Doraha College of Education, were also present on the occasion.
In another function, the DBEE Ludhiana organized a seminar by inviting students from the IIAE Educational Society today. Mr. Navdeep Singh informed that manual registrations with employment exchange for benefits in government jobs were done of students, along with information provided to students on career opportunities, guidance on initiatives taken by DBEE on various aspects like Free Coaching, Free Internet Facilities, Library, Job Placement activities on every Friday.
He further informed that a job placement camp would be organized in the DBEE premises (near Partap Chowk Ludhiana) tomorrow, 10:30 am onwards and interested candidates can attend it along with their original educational documents, Aadhar Card and any Category Certificate (if any) along with its photocopies.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai