Two people died in two road accidents in different places. The police have registered a case against two unidentified drivers and started a search.
On December 29, a motorcycle rider was injured after being hit by an unknown vehicle near Khalsa College, Ghumar Mandi. He was admitted to DMC Hospital for treatment, where he succumbed to his injuries the next day. ASI Dharamvir Singh said that the deceased was identified as Sukhdev Kumar (35) resident of New Shiv Puri Gali number three. Police from division number eight police station has registered a case on the complaint of his cousin Sanjeev Kumar.
on the other hand, a person crossing the road in GT Road Basti Jodhewal area was crushed by an unknown vehicle. Due to which he died on the spot. ASI Gurvinder Singh said that the deceased was identified as Vrkshidar Kumar (35), a resident of Anandpuri Mohalla. Police registered a case against the unidentified driver on the complaint of his relative Vinod Kumar. In his statement, he said that his brother-in-law works in a factory in Sunder Nagar. He was returning home from work on December 29 when a vehicle crushed him.
- Under Atma Nirbhar Scheme, free ration to be provided to non smart card scheme beneficiaries
- Agriculture & farmers welfare department Director visits Ludhiana
- India’s farmers told to scare locusts away by beating drums
- Punjab raises fine for spitting, not wearing masks in public to Rs 500
- Punjab Vigilance bureau gives farewell to eight officers on superannuation
- Punjab School Education Board declares class V, VIII and Matriculation results
- Need to scale down domestic flights to contain COVID-19: Health Minister
- Huge opportunity from companies looking to shift from China in COVID aftermath, Capt Amarinder tells Punjab Industry
- State governments issuing job cards to migrants at quarantine camps
- PSPCL relaxes norms for refund of security
- Head constable of RPF succumbs to Covid-19
- TikTok owner ByteDance moves to shift power out of China: Report
- Wards go without water amid scorching heat
- Liquor vend worker beaten to death near Doraha, 4 booked
- Here’s why high-strain exercise may lead to early pregnancy loss in some women