Open School, golden chance students to undergo examninations: Vijay Inder Singla
CHANDIGARH: Punjab School Education Board decalared results students of class V, VIII and Matriculation on Friday on the basis of grading system. The results have been uploaded on PSEB’s official website www.pseb.ac.in and www.indiaresults.com. Meanwhile, Punjab School Education Minister Vijay Inder Singla told that the results of registered students have been declared on the basis of Continous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE). The cabinet minister said that the PSEB will conduct examinations of the open school students, golden chance, improvement and other additional subjects at Matriculation level as these students are not covered under CCE criteria.
The cabinet minister informed that the datesheet for the open school, golden chance, improvement and additional subject examinations will also be uploaded on the board’s website soon. He added that after reveiwing the situation of Covid-19 pandemic in Punjab, the datesheet of XII examinations will also be released soon.
Vijay Inder Singla said that these results have been declared as per the directions and recommendations of Cheif Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. He said that there is no provision of CCE for open school students nor other categories due to which they will have to undergo the examinations.
Singla said that the education department would ensure safe environment while taking the examinations of the students in the view of Covid-19 spread. He added that Punjab Government is continously monitoring the situation in the state and PSEB will conduct examinations only after the government will allow them for student activites in the schools.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai