Priyanka Chopra has become an international star. The actor gained worldwide recognition after her FBI agent role in the American tv series Quantico. Priyanka plays the role of protagonist Alex Parrish. The series had three seasons and her acting was critically appreciated.
Priyanka was in the country for the promotions of her next film, ‘The Sky Is Pink’. The movie is about a young girl who is suffering from a rare immunity disease. It is based on a true story. The movie also stars acclaimed actors Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim. In a recent interview, Priyanka revealed that she cried during one of the movie scenes.
Since Priyanka came out for numerous interview, she spilled the beans about her wedding with singer Nick Jonas. Talking about the same, Priyanka told that Nick is a very good planner. On her wedding she had to do anything, she just wore clothes and came for the wedding. Our desi girl also revealed that on one occasion Nick had to fetch gas cylinders.
Her wedding was a grand affair at Umaid Bhawan Palce, Udaipur. The couple had a Christian and a Hindu wedding with their loved ones by their side. They married last year and it’s almost time for their first wedding anniversary. When Priyanka was asked about her plans, she said that she asked Nick but he says she shouldn’t ask many questions.
Talking about her family plans Priyanka told that wishes to start a family and experience motherhood. She added that she’s been living out of a suitcase for quite a long time now but she wishes to have a closet.
Priyanka went back to the US after her promotions of ‘The Sky Is Pink’. Nick, on the other hand, will be seen as a judge for ‘The Voice’.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai