Ludhiana: Following the appeal by Ludhiana (Central) MLA Surinder Dawar, the managements of three private schools have decided to waive off two month fee of their students. Manik Dawar, son of Surinder Dawar, informed that they had requested the Florence Public School, Aarti Model School and Prakash Memorial School to waive off fees for April and May so that parents of the students are not burdened and the schools.
He informed that the school managements have agreed upon the same. He said that the interest of the students is of primary concern and these initiatives have ensured this to happen. He stated that the principals of Florence Public School, Aarti Model School and Prakash Memorial School were honoured with shawls as a token of respect and gratitude for this wonderful initiative towards the students and society.
MLA Surinder Dawar has also appealed to other schools to follow the suite during this Pandemic. He said that other private schools should also show a bigger heart and waive off fee of its students. He said that during today’s testing times, even the middle class is suffering financially and that is why all the private schools should come forward and contribute in this hour of need.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai