With the deal in place, Sukhbir Singh will soon be seen in a full-fledged marketing campaign besides being leveraged across the upcoming brand and product communication initiatives by Luxury Ride.
“I spent some time understanding the unique business model and growth story of Luxury Ride and felt both our ethos were aligned,” said Sukhbir Singh. “I am truly excited to be playing a role in its next phase of exponential growth.”
Founded by Sumit Garg, Dhianu Das, Vikram Pannu and Vishal Pannu in 2015, the company now has presence across seven cities in North India – Karnal, Gurugram, New Delhi, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Jaipur and Chandigarh – via a mix of owned and franchised outlets.
“In the past, ambassadors have always been influencers and the symbolic image of the brands. I have been a great admirer of Sukhbir’s honesty and music and the multi-faceted talent he brings to each of his songs. His persona will add a lot of value and trust to Luxury Ride,” said Sumit Garg, co-founder and MD, Luxury Ride.
The company offers end to end services from buying, selling, servicing, insurance, roadside assistance to car modification and more. It has sold over 2000 cars since inception. Its pre-owned luxury car portfolio includes Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini Cooper, and others.
if(geolocation && geolocation != 5 && (typeof skip == 'undefined' || typeof skip.fbevents == 'undefined')) !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments); if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0'; n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e); s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script', 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); fbq('init', '338698809636220'); fbq('track', 'PageView');
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai