Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) made its stellar stock market debut at the Bombay Stock Exchange on Monday. The listing was at Rs 644, which was 101 percentage premium over its issue price of Rs 320 per share.
On closing, the stock price was valued at Rs 728.60 per share on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). This is an up around 128 percentage.
The government company raised around Rs 645 crores through its initial public offer.
IRCTC is the only entity which has been sanctioned by Indian Railways for providing catering services to railways. Apart from catering services, it also takes care of online railway tickets and packaged drinking water at railway stations as well as the trains in India.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai