Ammy Virk and Sargun Mehta starrer Qismat gained massive success in the box office. The
film was well received by the audience. It was one of the highest grossing movies of 2018.
Looking at the success of Qismat, Ammy Virk recently announced his plans to make Qismat
2 to on social media.
Ammy said, “Yessssss we planned QISMAT 2… @sargunmehta Hna dactar
@jagdeepsidhu3 ? Love , respect, #peace Waheguru ji”Soon after his post, a number of
comments started flooding in. While Sargun Mehta who played the lead in the movie,
commented, “Shukar aa plan taan hoyi ❤️”
Sargun wrote, “QISMAT 2 di taiyaari shuru ho gayi ����❣❣ Abhi toh "QISMAT" ki yaade
bhi taaza [email protected] tenu yaad aa ki ess pictire de waqt main tenu kehda joke sunaya si
Fer appan jaake monitor te @jagdeepsidhu3 nu vi sunaya si .te bada hassey vi si ..
Dasso kehda wala si jaggi te ammy .?”
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive