LJP president Chirag Paswan had spoken to Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray twice and had asked him to complete the probe into the death with all suspected angles. There is a growing clamour in Bihar for demanding a CBI enquiry into his death. RJD, JD(U) and all other parties are in favour of a CBI enquiry. On Saturday, Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar had said that if Sushant’s father wants the state government can ask the central government for CBI enquiry in the case.
However, the politics has gone to a different level now. Hindustan Awam Morcha (HAM), one of the UPA allies has demanded a Padma Award for Sushant Singh Rajput posthumously. HAM spokesperson Dhirendra Kumar Munna has written a letter to Pm Narendra Modi. In his letter Munna has said that Sushant has been murdered in his Bandra flat under a conspiracy. Like other parties, he too has questioned the role of Mumbai Police in the case and accused that Mumbai Police is not co-operating Bihar Police in the enquiry.
“In very small time, he became a star through his art and acting in the film industry and he deserves a Padma award,” Munna wrote.
Bhartiya Sab Log Party (BSLP) a new kid on the block, has now announced to launch a Film City in Bihar in the name of Sushant Singh Rajput. BSLP has been launched by former Lok Sabha MP Arun Kumar. Kumar was last MP from RLSP from 2014 to 2019. On Monday, Arun Kumar along with former union minister Yashwant Sinha would be in Sultanganj to lay the foundation stone for the new Sushant Singh Rajput Film City. “We will make a Film City here in Sultanganj, Bihar so that our boys and girls wouldn’t go to Mumbai for struggling,” Arun Kumar told ET. “This would create opportunities for thousands of Bihari youth who want to work in films but don’t get opportunity or find it tough like Sushant.”
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive