Connect with us

Accidents

Fire broke out at a hospital in Vadodara, Gujarat

Published

on

Around 3.30pm, a fire broke out in a Vadodara Hospital in Gujarat. As per the information, the incident happened in the Paediatric ward of Shree Sir  Sayaji General Hospital of Vadodara. Luckily, there are no casualties reported and all the children are shifted safely. Fire fighting team is trying to control the situation so that fire doesn’t spread to other wards.

(More information awaited)

Advertisement

Trending