In a weird incident, a 60-year-old woman fell in love with a 22-year-old and intends to marry. Yes, you read it right! This incident took place in Agra, where the police booked an FIR against a 22-year-old boy for disturbing the peace in the area.
As per the information, a 22-year-old boy fell in love with a 60-year-old woman who is a mother of seven children and grandmother of seven others. Both of them decided to marry each other when the woman’s husband intervened and tried to break the relationship. Adamant on their demand for marriage, the duo started fighting with both the families which attracted the attention of the neighbours.
In order to stop 22-year-old boy, woman’s husband and son filed an FIR for disturbing the peace in the area. The cops too told the couple that they need to change their minds and not pursue their love. The police are trying to pacify the families and solve the matter.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai