Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the District Bureau of Employment & Enterprises (DBEE), Ludhiana, has turned around its working towards digital era and created few links for the welfare of youth.
ADC (Jagraon)-cum-CEO, DBEE, Ludhiana, Neeru Katyal Gupta said: “Educated unemployed youth who are in search of job can register and create their profile to apply for government and private jobs at www.pgrkam.com.” She said the registration link for employers, who were looking to hire labourers, could provide their vacant job info at “Employer vacancy collection form” at https://forms.gle/L83tdytrWqXNgFxD8 and the registration link for unemployed people, who were looking to work as labour could fill “labour registration form” at https://forms.gle/QXpKYNptn57P29G78. Similarly, the registration link for those who want to start their own business by taking loans, could register here in “Self-employment registration form” at https://forms.gle/ZV2VdahGUX5DrobZ8.
Navdeep Singh, deputy CEO, DBEE, Ludhiana, said: “The District Bureau of Employment & Enterprises has also started a mobile helpline for those who want job assistance, career counselling, self-employment, manual registration and queries. Such persons can call at helpline number 7740001682 (between 9 am to 5 pm on all government working days).” He said for any other queries, one could also send an email at [email protected]
Apply for govt jobs online
Educated youths, who are in search of employment, can register and create their profile to apply for government and private jobs at www.pgrkam.com.
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive