The peppy Punjabi musician Diljit Dosanjh recently composed, sung and honoured a soulful song to Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji on his birth anniversary. The track is named as “Nanak Aadh Jugaad Jiyo” which is a tribute to Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his teachings.
The song shares a beautiful message saying “there is divinity in every God’s creation, and one should never back down from helping the fellow being.” If you haven’t heard the song, check here and share your views with us:
ਚਾਨਣ ਦੀ ਟਕਸਾਲ ਹੈ ਜਿੱਥੇ
ਵੱਜਦਾ ਅਨਹਦ ਨਾਦ ਜੀਓ
Where there is the abode of Divine Light, there vibrates the primordial sound.
ਨਾਨਕ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਜੀਓ
Nanak is the primal beginning, beyond the time and Nanak is present throughout all the Yuggas.
— DILJIT DOSANJH (@diljitdosanjh) November 11, 2019
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai