After Kushal Punjabi’s suicide, another case has come in the limelight. Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji actress Sejal Sharma was found dead in her house yesterday night. As per the information, the actress was stressed and disturbed due to her family issues which made her take the drastic step.
Sejal Sharma made her television debut alongside Jasmin Bhasin in Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji. She was playing the role of Simmi Khosla in the series. Apart from this, the deceased had done a few ad-shoots including one with Aamir Khan, Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya.
Shockingly, the reason behind such a step is still unknown and the police are investigating the matter. Her co-stars expressed their grief.
Sadly, depression has become one of the major reasons people take such horrific steps. May her soul rest in peace.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai