Comedian Kunal Kamra is once again in the limelight as he has sent a legal notice to IndiGo airlines. As per the information, the comedian was suspended from the flight for six months. The reason behind came out to be the hurtful comments he made on Arnab Goswami. However, post the incident and ban, Kunal slapped a legal notice on the airline’s face demanding Rs 25 Lakh.
According to the sources, he has filed a case against the airlines seeking revoke on the ban and an apology for mental harassment. Through the notice, Kunal also clarified that he had apologised to the crew as well as the pilots on the flight for “any inconvenience that may have unintentionally been caused” after the incident.
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive