Actor Shah Rukh Khan has shared a romantic post dedicated to his wife Gauri Khan. Celebrating their 36th Valentine’s Day together, Shah Rukh shared a photo of them holding hands.
His post read, “36 years…ab toh Valentine’s bhi humse pooch kar aata hai (now even Valentine’s asks our permission before arriving). Wishing you all, love beyond restrictions.” The photo shows their silhouettes as they look to the sea from their balcony, while gazing into each others’ eyes.
Shah Rukh and Gauri got married in 1991. They celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary in October last year. There has been a lot of speculation about Shah Rukh’s upcoming project as he has not signed any film since the failure of 2018’s Zero. As a producer, he has plenty of projects. He is currently producing Abhishek Bachchan’s Bob Biswas.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai