The Calendar 2020 based on theme “Visuals of Gurudwara Ber Sahib, Sultanpur Lodhi” dedicated to the 550th Prakash Purab of Guru Nanak Dev Ji was Released at a function held Gurudwara Sri Singh Sabha, Sarabha Nagar, here today.
The Calendar was released by Padamshri Dr Surjit Patar, Chairman Arts Council Govt of Punjab and noted economist, Chancellor Central University of Punjab, Padma Bhushan Dr SS Johl, in the esteemed presence of District & Sessions Judge Amritsar, Mr B.S Sandhu, Mr Y S Hayer IPS, IG Punjab Police , Mr Gurlavneen Sidhu IAS, Prof Gurbhajan Gill, Mr Raminder Singh IAS Retd, Addl. Deputy Commissioner Iqbal Singh Sandhu, eminent industrialist Mr. Sonu Nilibar, Dr. Gurpreet Wander, Dr. Baldev Aulakh, Mr. TPS Sandhu renowned Photo Artist former Estate Officer PAU Mr TS Sandhu, and other several eminent personalities. Renowned Global personality from USA Mr. Charanjit Singh Bath, Mr. Mohan Singh Sidhu, Mr. Baljit Singh Malhi, Mr, Bholu Dhillon from England also graced the occasion with their presence.
This Calendar is replete with colourful visuals of Gurudwara Ber Sahib, Sultanpur Lodhi depicting Palinquin (Palki Sahib), Chandoa Sahib, Chaur Sahib, Nishan Sahib, Sukhasan Asthan, Domes, Sacred Sarovar, Sacred Beri, Architectural Marvels and logos of Devine Manifestation, Holy Bein and has unique picture depicting“ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਵਸਿਆ ।। ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ” emphasizing that the almighty is pervading in his whole creation and to reach out the concept of nature enshrined in Guru Granth Sahib by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in his hymns “ਪਵਣੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਾਣੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਮਾਤਾ ਧਰਤਿ ਮਹਤੁ”
Harpreet Sandhu stated during the release of the Calendar that “I wish to thank Almighty for giving me the strength to begin and accomplish this noble task and further pray to further enlighten me for similar ventures.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai