The reports of the state units will be discussed in a video link meeting, which will be followed by an address by the prime minister in which he will guide the party on the future course of action.
BJP general secretary Arun Singh told reporters here on Friday that all state units will join the meeting at 4 pm on Saturday and share details of the relief work carried out in their area.
The meeting, titled ‘Sewa hi sangathan (service defines the organisation)’, will see state units sharing their experience in helping migrants, providing face masks, food packets and ration, among other measures.
The party is making arrangements to ensure that supporters are able to see the programme. BJP chief JP Nadda had started the process of holding 75 virtual rallies by senior party leaders and ministers in which supporters from different states were informed about the Centre’s achievements. This infrastructure will be harnessed for the Saturday meeting.
The other issues likely to be covered are encouraging people to donate for PMCares Fund, helping security personnel, and aiding in screening of people for coronavirus infection.
The programme will also be available on NaMo App and other digital platforms of the party.
if(geolocation && geolocation != 5 && (typeof skip == 'undefined' || typeof skip.fbevents == 'undefined')) !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments); if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0'; n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e); s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script', 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); fbq('init', '338698809636220'); fbq('track', 'PageView');
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai