Manoj Kumar is a residence of the EWS Colony of Tajpur Road, Ludhiana. On, January 4 his father passed away, this incident took place when he went to his father’s place for the mourn. On the night of the incident, he was at his second home with his entire family. Thieves broke the main gate of the house and entered inside. The next day when his son (Rohit) went back to his home, he found that the lock of the main gate was broken.
According to the statement given by Manoj, when Rohit called him they found everything scattered inside the house. Apart from this, the lock of the cupboard was also broken. There were many things missing such as 81.64 gm gold necklace, 34.99 gm gold earrings, silver jewelry including 900 grams of other silver jewelry, 70 thousand cash, 25 to 30 thousand brass utensils, thousands of clothes including 10-15 thousand rupees, and other valuable items. In his family, he has two sons and a daughter. The elder son is married, he received all these precious jewelry and other items at his son’s marriage.
Police Division No.7 has lodged a case of robbery. According to ASI Karnail Singh, this matters seems suspicious. The victim’s family has been asked to present strong documents related to jewelry and cash. Officials said that the action will be taken on the basis of the truth that comes out.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai