After China, it is expected that Coronavirus has now entered in India. In India, 11 people have been kept under surveillance, including 7 from Kerala. On the other hand, the first case of coronavirus was reported from Wuhan, China itself, and as if now 38 people passed away including 15 people who died on Friday.
On Friday, in India, 20 thousand passengers were gone through thermal screening. According to officials, in Mumbai in the last 5 days, at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, 1789 passengers have gone through thermal screening. In which two are feared to be infected, for medical supervision they are kept in a special ward Kasturba Gandhi Hospital(Mumbai). In addition, in Kerala, 80 people have been kept under medical supervision in their homes. An isolation ward has also been built at Delhi AIIMS as a precautionary measure.
Apart from this virus has now reached Europe and Australia. Whereas this infection has been detected in France in three people. A case of this virus has also been reported in Australia. The age of 15 people who died in China is stated to be between 15 and 87 years. These include 11 men and 4 women. In addition, 400 new cases of coronavirus were also reported in one day. This brings the total number of victims to 1300.
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive
- Aam Aadmi Party to restructure Delhi unit with an eye on municipal polls: Gopal Rai