With cases crossing 2100 in India, two more cases have come into the limelight in Chandigarh. A 59-year-old woman and her 10-month-old granddaughter have been tested positive of Coronavirus. As per the information, they were in contact with NRI couple who were also coronavirus positive and thus got infected.
A 59-year-old woman and her 10-month-old granddaughter have tested positive for #COVID19 in Chandigarh. They are primary family contacts of NRI couple (Positive for COVID-19). Total cases in the Union Territory is 18, so far: Chandigarh Health Department
— ANI (@ANI) April 2, 2020
Now, the cases in Chandigarh have reached 18.
- From ED to TEDx- a walk-through of stories talking about Being One this Dec 2020!
- Residents blame Ludhiana MC for ignoring fogging
- Mumbai: Two missing after a fishing boat carrying 13 fishermen capsizes
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi who trained Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri dies at 94
- Won’t spare any politician or public servant found complicit in hooch tragedy: Punjab CM
- Nitish Kumar recommends CBI probe in Sushant case, sets up a new row
- Covid-19: Indigenous Australian group blocks Uluru access route over pandemic fears
- Covid-19 will disappear with blessings of Lord Ram, says Shiv Sena ahead of ‘bhoomi pujan’ ceremony
- Kolkata airport operations will be suspended for 7 days in August due to Bengal lockdown
- Coronavirus lockdown study reports surge in health anxieties
- HC adjourns virtual hearings after heavy rainfall in Mumbai, hearings postponed to Wednesday
- Congress again reaches out to rebel Rajasthan MLAs, lists its only condition
- Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Alia Bhatt, Tara Sutaria dress to impress for Rakhi 2020
- Early indicators of economic activity in July show improvement over June: Nomura
- Tripura CM in home quarantine after two family members test Covid positive